Wait but how is mormon above capacity? People were standing?
Today I went on the drama field trip. I took class in make-up, prop design, and scenic painting. Micheal Potts (Yes, the one who plays Mafala in The Book Of Mormon) came to talk to us about life in theater. He was so humble and cool about everything. Even sang part of Hasa Diga Ebowai. I wish someone else in my group new Mormon so I could share in this feeling of star-struckness.
My mom keeps asking me why “Mormon” tickets are so expensive and why everyone likes it so much.
And if she suggests its the perfect musical for me and my grandma to see one more time I am going to scream.
I must put everything I have to say in bullet form because I can’t not express myself in a paragraph fluidly.
- I want to see How To Suceed, The Book Of Mormon and The Normal Heart SOOO BADLY.
- I think Broadway is having a decent year!
- I love how they used the only good song from Spider man for their performance. And yes I’ve seen Spiderman.
- Daniel Radcliff is so sassy. and spunky. and other words starting with an “s”.
- NEIL PATRICK HARRIS <3 Everything he did was pure gold.
- The Anything Goes performance. The dancers were amazing and on key. But and I’m sorry if any huge Sutton fan is reading this…but she was terrible. Comical actually. I just don’t get why her? There are sooo many talented people out there and to choose Sutton was a mistake in my opinion.
- Sutton did not deserve her award.
- I know it’s not a fashion show but her dress was hideous.
- The fact that B.O.M offred their cd for 1.99 on amazon bc they know that no one can get tickets is hysterical.
- Catch me if you Can was SNUBBED. Ignored to the point of no return.
- Aaron Tveit’s performance should of been longer.
- I love Nobert Leo Butz and he really deserved that Tony but Aaron Tveit’s part is much more demanding then his and it’s against everything that the Tonys stand for that he is ignored. The Tonys is a celebration of people who work above and beyond in theater….so why was Aaron not honored?