So I’m only doing the you me and charlie challenges that I like…
I know that defeats the purpose of a challenge but still.
What if Charlie is the lesbian version of Diana?
How To Love Yourself Like A Cat.
1) Demand attention. Know how to make yourself heard. Pounce, kick, scratch, meow, purr….anyway you can get someone to take their eyes off whatever they are doing and notice you.
2) Spend some ‘me time’ away from the rest of the world. Read a book, laze around in the sun or just clean behind your ears.
3) Imagination is the most important thing. Chase after things that aren’t there, imagine you are a secret agent spying on everyone and have your own little adventures every single day.
4) You need sleep to rest, grow and function properly. Find your most comfortable spot: on your designated cushion, someone’s laptop while they work or the most snuggly lap that you can find…
5) Don’t ignore your health. Get a friend to play with you, even if you have to scratch them furiously before they do. Or else just get a ball, some wool, some string and get moving.
6) When you love someone, don’t be afraid to show it. Cuddle, hug, and purr with every fiber of your being to let them know they’re special.
You, Me and Charlie: did someone say book club?
Did someone say Ron Weasley?
Did someone say Darren Criss?